Monday, October 31, 2016

Currently: The Office relationships, Andrea Bocelli, and Smelly Clothes

Lately I have spent most of my afternoons watching The Office on Netflix. I already finished the show, but i'm not sure it counts because i started at season 5, so i started it again from season 1. I've been dying for Jim and Pam to get to their relationship and it finally happened. I cried a little bit. Not really, but I was super happy about it. I love Jim and Pam, they're adorable. I feel like that kind of relationship doesn't exist, there's no way two people can be that laid back with each other and be so into one another. 

I've been listening to a lot of Opera music lately! It's so weird how into it I am. I grew up with it because my mom loved The Phantom of the Opera and other Opera singers. I can sing, not opera, but I can sing, so I attempt some of the music I've been listening to and it's not going well. 

Today, there's soccer tryouts! I've been on the team since Sophomore year and the coaches are basically like my younger but older uncles so I'm thinking I already have a spot on the team. I'm just going to get some shots in and see the freshman trying out.Today is also Halloween, and it feels like any other day. I think it's because I don't have a costume to go home to. I could bring out my costume from the 6th grade, but I don't resemble Harry Potter anymore. I'll probably go home. curl up with a bag of mixed candies and watch the Office till 1 am. 

Image result for jim and pam

No comments:

Post a Comment