It wasn't much of a surprise that the Arizona Cardinals let go of wide receiver Michael Floyd two days after he was arrested for driving under the influence the morning after the team arrived from their loss to the Miami Dolphins.
The Green Bay Packers have been hit with another troubling event. Running back James Starks has been placed in the leagues concussion protocol following his car accident on Monday.
Another Packers obstacle is Aaron Rodgers calf injury. Rodgers will continue to play despite his discomfort but this means we probably wont be seeing the Aaron Rodgers we're used to this Sunday.
The Falcons are also missing players at practice. Julio Jones has been hurt with a toe sprain.
The Colts are having some quarterback troubles as well. Andrew Luck has been dealing with elbow and shoulder injuries, so we will just have to wait and see how he preforms against the Minnesota Vikings.
Wow I have never really taken a chance to see this side of football. I never knew the downfalls for football players and teams could be so extreme. Isn't running punishment enough!
ReplyDeleteI never knew that Floyd was let go after his misuse of driving under the influence. It seems like there are many injuries to report in football after games. If you continue to post posts like this then I would find it helpful to at least have some knowledge of football in a way. -Daisy C
ReplyDeleteThx for keeping me up with the news. I lost track of all of it. -Juan
ReplyDeleteAs a Seahawks fan and a huge fan of football, I like a football blog post. I was actually pretty excited to hear that the cardinals released him, cause it of course makes the game against them easier to win. I look forward to keeping up with this blog, keep it up. - Josh W
ReplyDeleteIt's interesting that we talk about the players like we know them personally. I didn't know that injuries could be so devastating, both to the individual and the team. How do they deal with injuries like this??
ReplyDeleteI really dont watch football but injuries can be devastating in any sports.
ReplyDeleteI remember hearing about some famous person getting a DUI. I didn't pay attention to it, but now that I know it was a Football player, I'm shocked. What will happen now? -Crystal Hernandez
ReplyDeletei like how you keep show the reader how interested you in in football -alexis
ReplyDelete